In trampoline competitions there are standard sizes of the trampoline that needs to be followed. There are also trampolines good for recreation or exercise. It is important to choose the right trampoline that will be good for what purpose you have like losing weight, for gymnastics and many other reasons. There are many things to consider when you need to buy a trampoline. You can consider the design and also how it is made, their brands and others. It would be better that you evaluate and examine the trampolines on the showrooms to better choose the right one for you.
Things to consider in choosing the right trampoline
- The shapes of the trampoline can be rectangle or in round form. The option would be based on the use of the trampoline. If it is for gymnastics or for older kids rectangle is recommended. But if for younger kids ages 3-7 round trampoline is recommended.
- You should consider safety and durability of the trampoline. It is great if it can last for lifetime than the one that is only good for 2 years.
- Have stronger frames with their springs should be intact and not loose. This is to make sure that when you bounce there is nothing to worry when you move and bounce over and over. The springs should match with the height of the trampoline.
- Choose the one that fits your yard. Make sure that the height will suit the age of your children or adults that are going to use it.
- The thickness and quality of the steel supporting the frame should be present. It is better for a safer bounce on the trampoline. It is dangerous if the frame and springs cannot be supported by the right thickness of steel.
- The legs of the trampoline should be a minimum of four legs. For rectangle shaped it can be four and for round it can be 4 or up to 6 depending on the size.